Your production in best hands
An optimised and monitored production process to ensure constant product quality.
The recipes for the mixing process are prepared depending on the product properties and the desired quantity. The raw materials are weighed in a separate process. High-performance systems with different filling capacities are available for mixing.
Multiple filling lines for market-oriented packaging such as cans, film bags and sachets with filling capacities of 5 g up to 1500 g allow for great flexibility. The filling of larger quantities takes place in buckets and Big Bags.
- Nitrogen fumigation at bag filling to improve durability of oxygen-sensitive products
- Spraying of liquids to introduce substances such as oils into the formulation or to improve the powder structure and dust formation
At our plants, the cold aseptic filling of non-carbonised liquids takes place in different batch sizes from 3,500 litres to 30,000 litres.
As packaging alternatives, we use plastic bottles made of HDPE and PET with a filling capacity of 120 ml to 500 ml. For special enteral diet products, we use plastic soft packages, 500 ml and 1000 ml, with a patented sealing system. With our state-of-the-art packaging machines, the bottles are packed into trays, cartons or blisters. If necessary, a straw is applied.
Overview of our production possibilities:
- Powder mixtures and filling
- Cold aseptic filling of liquid products
- Market-conform packaging
- Individual packaging solutions
- Filling in bulk
- Pilot tests